View Single Post
numbat1

Old October 17th, 2018, 02:51 PM
Arkhayne,
HLO, as stated by charlieluce, is currently only for Starfinder and Playtest. If you are interested in either or both of those systems then your characters will be available on any device where you have browser/internet access. If you wish to print you can, you can also generate stat blocks in various formats. I do this for Play by Post (forum) whenever needed. Access to characters off-line and ability to share them are on the roadmap but no timeframe is yet available. As already stated, the GM tools are also on the roadmap as well as other features.

If you are only interested in the systems currently available on HLC then stick with that for now. You can set up an account to link your classic licences to, though there is no immediate need to do so that I am aware of. I did it as I already have Realmworks and HLO and it provided one place where everything is linked.

Eventually, starting with Pathfinder, we will be able to pay a small fee, predicted to be about $20, to port all our HLC material to HLO and have it available in both systems. This will not happen until Lone Wolf is comfortable with the development and stability of HLO.

I hope that information helps. Please feel free to ask more questions if you have them.
numbat1 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote