View Single Post
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 31st, 2014, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaMasterMind View Post
Honestly the only reason I don't use the pathfinder side of Herolab for this is by the fact Warmage isn't available to me. Lone Wolf doesn't do a very good job describing whats available to me when I purchase data packs, thus many purchases I have made already are rather useless to me. If I had better info back then surely I would have chosen better packages for my personal odd creations. Since I don't think the 3.5 books will ever be converted over due to copyrights and etc, etc. This area stands as my only option atm.
LW cannot add/convert classes that are not licensed. Warmage has not been converted to pathfinder officially as a class. Pathfinder releases variant classes as Archetypes, which is likely what Paizo would classify the class as if they did do it. Many of the 3.5 classes were just variants of an existing base class, they just swapped out class features and altered spell lists.

LW also has too many releases from Catalyst Game Labs and Paizo to actually input data for as it is. That is why they rely on the community to deal with it.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #54 Reply With Quote