View Single Post
Vampyre

Old May 19th, 2014, 12:23 PM
Thank you for your messages.

@lifer4700 : You didn't scared me. Don't worry. I knew how to code in the past, but I truly didn't did anymore programming in the last ten years or something. So yeah, very rusty there. You didn't scared me at all, the samples I had read already did scared me. But it could be learned.

My biggest problem right now is that I never ever used HL (or the other free program in open source I won't tell the name). And why did I never used them ? I am an old GM, with old books, for versions so old they could easily be a collector by now. I own the first edition of Warhammer, First Edition of Vampire the Masquerade, and many more. Those are not used anymore. I also stopped playing for quite a bunch of years, and am coming back to it since a year now. I only play Fading Suns right now as a GM, and all I need is that. So, yeah, never used HL. That's my other problem. I don't know what I could expect from it, or don't see yet where I should go with it.

That's what truly scares me in buying the authoring kit. Not being able to complete what I started.

@jbearwillis : I don't know if you use RW, but if you do, would it be possible to get a copy of what you put in the stat block ? All I found were PDF files of the character sheet, or Excel files.

In any case, many thanks for your answers
Vampyre is offline   #9 Reply With Quote