View Single Post
Drakos

Old June 4th, 2013, 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLBIV View Post
I think the warlock class from Complete Arcane is allowing too many invocations. By my count, a 13th level warlock should have three invocations. HL is telling me I have eight available. I popped into the beautifully compiled Complete Arcane file and I think the issue is in the "custom ability count" array.

Warlocks should start with one invocation, then gain additional ones at 6th, 11th and 16th levels.

I'm going to change it appropriately in my data folder, but it might be good to change for future releases.

Thanks,
Warlocks end with 12 invocations at level 20 the progression, from page 8 of the Complete Arcane, is 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 18, 20. They start with only being able to pick Least invocations and at levels 6 they can choose Least or Lessor, Greater at 11th, and finally Dark at 16th. So 8 at level 13 is correct, of which you could have a maximum of 2 Greater. You do not have to pick your new invocation from the highest type available so all eight could be least invocations it desired.
Drakos is offline   #159 Reply With Quote