View Single Post
Zaphod Beebledoc

Old May 2nd, 2014, 10:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirtos View Post
i would think if you predefined the selection after selecting the pin (theres another thread about doing that with a polygon tool, then the database would simply have to have a list of the pixels revealed and tie it to a pin.
I would think that's the easiest way of doing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirtos View Post
the only problem with this, is this could end up being quite a large table. so maybe in this case, it would be limited to squares, or circles, something that can be easily programatically defined?
I hadn't thought about the amount of data needed to remember this, but if, as you say mirtos, it was restricted to simple shapes, you could vastly reduce the data. Squares could be Start x,y to End x,y, and circles could be x,y Radius.

Sleet was enjoying a tasty beverage at his local tavern, when a Tarrasque showed up in the local area. He managed to valiantly get on it's back and ride it. How he did it is a mystery to this day...

RW: Engine Heart, I Love The Corps! Home Brew: Star Gate: Avalon, Monda Minutia. I'm good with: OpenOffice, Paint, Lego Digital Designer. & not so good with: Realm Works, Hero Lab, CC3+, GIMP, Cityographer, Hexographer, Fractal Mapper, AstroSynth, Inspiration Pad Pro. RW Kickstarter Supporter.
Zaphod Beebledoc is offline   #8 Reply With Quote