Thread: Calendar
View Single Post
Acenoid

Old July 6th, 2014, 09:17 AM
For me neither the Calendar update nor the player edition would change alot.

The Calender I can track also via a few dedicated topics and links if I want to. (But the complexity of my games is probably just a 1/100th of what you guys are all up to

The player edition is probably of zero use to me as well. Iam almost 100% sure that none of the players in my group would like to spent money on this product. And why should I buy it for them? They are making their own notes during the games and if they want to know something, I can still look it up in RW (or my own notes). But this is completely my own point of view and it is no problem at all for me if this is the "next big feature" that is being released. I'm happy if you're having a success story with your product.
Also I don't plan to use the cloud service as well, so I will miss out on a few great features I think as well, but a monthly for storing my own data, that no one else will ever look at? I would share my stories / campaigns for free though if it would be posisble to make partial imports into other Databases. I hope that such support will be added one day.

Well just a short comment from me about this no harm done :P
Acenoid is offline   #101 Reply With Quote