View Single Post
meek75

Old May 29th, 2017, 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJ View Post
Nobody at Paizo Con is getting to see the Content Market today. It was a promotional they could sign up for to get slightly early access while it's in testing. This is in no way going to affect Kickstarter backers as they will have access to the content owed them as soon as it's available as it will be added to their accounts.
This was a bad move. If anyone gets a chance to sign on to an early access beta it should have been the people on these forums that have been waiting for years while promise after promise after promise is blown right past. I am not affected, because I don't want to be in a beta, but I'm ticked by the disregard. I get that this was a marketing tool and they want to broaden the base. However, they obviously don't appreciate the level of frustration a lot of current owners have. Remember, up until a week or so ago we were operating on the idea of the CM being ready to release by paizo con. We since found out that it is still not ready and early access is being offered to a group of people that have not been waiting years. This feels like when my cable company offers a cheaper rate to the new subscriber and those that have been paying for years get nothing. I do think a beta is a good idea though. I don't want to deal with all the bugs, so I like the idea of the eager beavers working them out before I jump in. I just wish the loyal and patient people here had gotten the first offer.
meek75 is offline   #15