View Single Post
EdSteiner

Old March 15th, 2014, 09:51 PM
Then why did the author make a clear example of Lord/Runelord/Runesmith/Thane and use very clear wording "May take a combination of any Ancestral Heirlooms, runic weapons, armour, talismans of up to point value x.

And then just as clearly on Daemon slayer, dragon slayer, master engineer say either may take runic weapon, for the slayers or may take runic weapons, armour, talismans in the case of the engineer. If we are to then say well its a magic weapon under heirlooms my slayer should be able to take it. Piss poor wording on GW's part.

With regards to the Banner of Lost Holds. RAW very strictly followed would restrict the banner from the BSB as its not a runic banner, I choose to make one RAI in that one issue because clearly a Thane via his magic rules can have access to Ancestral Heirloom, and again while it does not state under BSB subsection make take A.H. I, as the file author made a honest evaluation of the rules. When it was brought about the fact several users not seeing the Slayer King rule is in place in this file version. Reason, you must meet several roster requirements for it to be valid and again I as the coder, took time to limit what is valid so even user error, and a poor opponent's who fail to check.
EdSteiner is offline   #60 Reply With Quote