View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 17th, 2011, 08:55 AM
Hmm rather like that idea actually. Being that it would not be that huge what if instead we just created .html files that got included in the Import File process. Basically the same way that LW currently gives updates to things like Pathfinder already.

Maybe name them to start with Z or something so they always show at the very bottom of the d20 folder. Or a ~ to have them always show at the top of the d20 folder.

This way if someone is interested they can find the information and it will be correct to the version they are currently using. Where a wiki would always just have the latest info.

We could also use the same idea to put the release notes for each version into one of the .html pages so that it gets included with the release itself. Of course getting better release notes would be really nice here also.

--------------
In other news no one has seen any issues with 1.3 so I will be working with Cheifweasel on Saturday to put it up on his site and change the .xml files so that it will work through the Secondary Update URL.

-------------
Last question is Bluephonix was suppose to have finished the PrC Ultimate Magus. I never got it and emails to him have gotten no replies back. Any chance anyone else has this PrC? Just their was specifically people asking/wanting it and I hate to disappoint them when it is not in 1.3.

Thanks

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #33 Reply With Quote