View Single Post
Dark Lord Galen

Old January 31st, 2015, 08:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exmortis View Post
Second I would state my dismay at some of the results, however we have spoken and thus it shall be. Calendars will just have to wait. I will then spend this delayed time for profit, I will learn to embrace journals in that time.
While I agree with your post, I grow more skeptical. We have waited patiently (mostly) for LWD to make good on promise ... days, weeks , months, and in some cases (in herolab) YEARS. We have to take LWD "Word" that the survey results are as they describe, yet their track record is less than supportive of believing blindly. ITs "convenient" to say the results say xxxx when no one sees them.

As end-user / kickstarters and development team (ie LWD) we share a symbiotic relationship that is not (currently) symbiotic.

The goal of any company (and I speak from first hand knowledge working for a fortune 500) is to insure customer satisfaction, support the company business model, and provide a safe work environment for their employees.

I find community satisfaction & trust wavering as even the survey itself (let alone the results it produced) is not accessible. This is not "transparent". And as a "partner" (as Rob described us once), I find the lack of true transparency "disturbing" and if "we" are a team, you have displayed a lack of faith in us to share such information.

No one is asking "did the Dark Lord vote this way or that" Surely the resulting data showed percentages against each question that you based your modulus on? Utilizing an independent survey source was smart in several ways,
  • why build what others already have,
  • but I would further this by adding sharing the cumulative results doesn't reveal who said what or risk proprietary on LWD's end either.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 60b69f2be8074e189ae28d6708674505.jpg (65.1 KB, 91 views)
Dark Lord Galen is offline   #19 Reply With Quote