View Single Post
k1ngb00

Old August 17th, 2019, 04:47 AM
Thanks to everyone here for being awesome, this has been a great discussion thus far! I've gone ahead and emailed support with the information here for an official follow up (really hoping they might just sneak in a switch-a-roo with the next release... but I'm not getting my hopes up, lol).

I'm going to keep working on the statblock for now, and get it ready in hopes that I'll be able to use it soon. I'm happy to share it once I get it looking nice. I might even try to make it resemble the stat blocks provided in the books, I saw somewhere on github someone had posted a stylesheet for that. I'm terrible at coding\css\html so it'll take me a while anyways :P

Quote:
FYI. You technically could enable this for each monster just once by making of a copy of the *.user files. There REALLY needs to be a global check box that enables/disables it for all monsters at once though.
Hm! This is interesting! I had checked these off and re-saved them within the editor to see what happens, but it didn't seem to do anything upon loading them in the encounter builder.... could you maybe PM me this info so that I could try it out?

Quote:
Are you embedding these into Arkenforge using their new campaign notes feature?
This is exactly what I was hoping to do! Having them all exported with their names in the file, I would then be able to just do a quick local search and then attach the block right in Ark. I'm really looking forward to more updates to this program, I think they have something very special, but it does need some refinement still for sure

Quote:
Hello Ambush. We realize the XML Output and statblocks are less than ideal right now, and that it can be frustrating. They are on our to-do list for improvement, unfortunately at this time I cannot give you an ETA on when it will be done. I hope that helps a little.
@Lj Stephens - I submitted a bug report with a tl;dr of the info above so that we could add it to the XML requests. This one seems pretty easy (the multi-attack information) - so I'm REALLY hoping that someone might take a look and switch it out, as we all know what the action definition of `multiattack` is (I mean.... the word defines itself? LOL)

Last edited by k1ngb00; August 17th, 2019 at 05:03 AM.
k1ngb00 is offline   #10 Reply With Quote