View Single Post
TheIronGolem

Old February 7th, 2019, 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteUnggoy View Post
I'm not sure how up to date the OBS/Paizo .hl files are, given that LWD puts out updates fairly often. I had some similar errors after doing a fresh install, but when I went through adding all the dropbox links for updates, and then updated each file individually, that solved it. So I'd give that a try, if you haven't already. (And based on the errors you posted, I'd start with the Diviner's Handbook specifically.)
This is pretty much the same advice I was about to give. Those errors are from an older version of the Diviner's Handbook that expects certain content from the Destroyer's Handbook to be present and breaks if it isn't. Updating to the latest version fixes that dependency.

If you don't know how to set up a package to receive updates, there's a readme included in each .zip file you downloaded that gives step-by-step directions. That will ensure you stay current with any new bug fixes or feature updates I put out. Feel free to DM me if you need any help with the setup!

I realize this process is cumbersome when you have a lot of handbooks, and it's only going to get more so when SoM comes out and I resume work on more sphere handbooks. I'm trying to come up with a more streamlined process to take some of the pain out of that process in the future.
TheIronGolem is offline   #613 Reply With Quote