View Single Post
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 17th, 2013, 01:31 PM
Chris,

I'd also have to get the editor setup properly before we could do anything. That's a tab in itself. The problem I'm looking at is the multiclass characters. Those might take a while to implement as I'd have to have different XP trackers for each class added by the user since each class category has it's own XP table. I'd likely have to hard code classes into the data as well, with each of those tables built into the software and appropriate look ups, along with tables for the attributes. (There would be multiple tables here for some attributes because Dark Sun uses it's own look up for Strength and Constitution).

Just the base mechanics will be a lot of work to get implemented. My focus would be on single class characters at first until I could figure out how to implement multiclass functionality. There are a lot of tables to add there.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #7 Reply With Quote