View Single Post
Amalasan

Old October 2nd, 2012, 11:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
So its hard to put a space in your character's name and then save it? That is all that is required to have HL stop giving you a warning message about sources. No requirement to go in and modify an XML and if you are doing that its your choice to do it the super hard way.
I just tried this and it didn't work. It removed some of the error messages, but I am still getting all these:

Errors were encountered when loading the saved portfolio! A record of these errors can be found in the file "C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Local\Temp\hero_lab_load_is sues.log". If you notice incorrect behaviors in your portfolio, please report it to the data file authors (you can contact them from the Help menu).

Critical information not found in data files: Source 'Psionics Unleashed Classes'
Critical information not found in data files: Source 'Psionics Unleashed Feats'
Critical information not found in data files: Source 'Psionics Unleashed Items'
Critical information not found in data files: Source 'Psionics Unleashed Powers'
Critical information not found in data files: Source 'Psionics Unleashed Races'
Critical information not found in data files: Source 'Psionics Unleashed Skills'
Critical information not found in data files: Source 'Psionics Unleashed Classes'
Critical information not found in data files: Source 'Psionics Unleashed Powers'
Critical information not found in data files: Source 'Psionics Unleashed Skills'

In regard to this comment:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Also this is done 100% free by the community who are like you users of HL. They have no special training by LW. Many of my editors are NOT professional coders and have very busy lives with work, wives, and children. They do this in their spare time with no compensation for their time in anyways. Other than a thanks.
I specifically said thanks in my first post. I really appreciate the effort that goes into the community datasets. The Community Beastiary and your Adjustments are super useful and work really well. This Psionics Unleashed one WILL be really good, but isn't quite there yet in terms of playing nice with everything else.

I didn't mean to cause offence, I should have said it differently. I was coming from a position of frustration as the last few Psionics updates have landed just before my regular game and my portfolio and the portfolio's of the other players have been broken by it, wasting time hacking about just before the game.
Amalasan is offline   #123 Reply With Quote