Thread: Street Magic
View Single Post
thedarkelf007

Send a message via MSN to thedarkelf007 Send a message via Yahoo to thedarkelf007

Old August 4th, 2011, 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptoknight View Post
I'm still at a loss as to how to even try Arsenal Weapons mods... several of those don't have their own cost, but instead multiply the purchase cost of the base item... I was looking for where Alpha/Beta/Gamma/Delta grade cyberware was defined to see how I could script an item that multiplies the base cost of items, but that appears to be in the core rules files, and not a data entry.
I've tried a few custom things in it myself, not sure if this helps. There were a few "custom" options with things like lifestyle, programs and the such where I was able to specify the amount of nuyen or build points that something would cost.

Though it does make the items more place holders for future updates, but it might be enough to tide you over till the actual items are available.

I really like the ability to name items and have notes attached to them. (Can we have that in Pathfinder please).

Most of my characters use all the books as well, so like Pathfinder, I will try and be patient for them to turn up :-)
thedarkelf007 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote