View Single Post
emperor799 at earthlink.n

Old March 9th, 2003, 07:09 PM
So I was looking around wolflair.com to see if there was any new news or anything, and I went over to the downloads section to look around. I noticed a datafile I wanted, so I downloaded it. Or tried that is. To make a long story short, the files that are up on the yahoo files section can not be downloaded with download accelerating tools. I tried with both I have and neither worked on the wolflair site or the yahoo site. They still dl fine by clicking the link or right-clicking and selecting "save target as", but I guess yahoo groups and download tools don't go well together. Obviously you can't do anything about yahoo, but with the ones on the wolflair site, only the yahoo-based ones won't dl while the other ones will, so someone might think that particular file doesn't work or something. I just wanted to bring this to your attention, as it might cause problems for someone. And yes, of course I realize datafiles can be downloaded from within CV.

--Kyle Turner
emperor799@earthlink.net

"It seemed to me," said Wonko the Sane, "that any civilization that had so far lost its head as to need to include a set of detailed instructions for use in a package of toothpicks, was no longer a civilization in which I could live and stay sane." -- So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
  #1 Reply With Quote