View Single Post
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 7th, 2015, 10:27 AM
Sendric,

The Artificer class has a bug on it. The Craft Wand class special is supposed to be gained at 6th level, not 7th. This was clarified in both the official errata and Magic of Eberron. This needs to be changed in the official data files that have already been done.

Also, since I'm thinking about this, once I get the Eberron feats done we're likely going to need to fix the Artificer's bonus feat list too so they can add the missing feats from the Eberron setting.

The Metamagic Spell and Power Completion class features have a typo in their names. Both say Metmagic instead of Metamagic.

Dwarf fighter racial substitution levels are not reducing the number of bonus feats appropriately.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.

Last edited by RavenX; March 7th, 2015 at 11:59 AM.
RavenX is offline   #329 Reply With Quote