View Single Post
Bluephoenix

Old February 19th, 2014, 03:35 PM
Hey guys, been out of gaming and hero lab for a couple of years (life sucked) but back in and going again.

have a few things to point out that were loose ends of contributions I had made and were never fixed, I'll start with the worst of them:

in This Thread there is discussion of methods to add dex mod to damage, and this problem also applies to the "Champion of Corellon Larethian" PrC I did for the races of the wild book.

it seems that I never sent chemosh the revised version of the file with a similar solution to the above for the elegant strike class feature (currently just a non functional special) and the file has since been lost in 2 PC and house moves

also the class needs a name update, "larethian" is still typo'd in the class name.

Geometer still has an issue where the Glyph of warding spells are not added to the spellbook as part of the special if base class is wu-jen or wizard

the Runesmith PrC from RoS still has a non-functional special in permanent rune, mostly because I had no idea how to modify spells per day at the time, it also requires a spell selector to convert to an SPA (2/day). The class should also include ignore ASF from all armor and shield types, due to the rune magic special, but since that's a 1st level feature it could be done in base.

is there a procedure for submitting new files for the community set? I've accumulated a few odds and ends from stuff I regularly use, along with some material from mongoose publishing's Ultimate Equipment series. they're currently scattered across individual files so they don't get nuked by the community set updates.

I also have some bugfixed/updated versions of the stuff listed above.
Bluephoenix is offline   #209 Reply With Quote