View Single Post
AEIOU

Old November 19th, 2015, 01:55 PM
I'd really like states to be saved some day. Being able to start with everything like it was last time would be swell. But when I step back and realize it's a feature that most users won't need because they won't have that many categories or that those of us who it would really benefit can achieve in less than a minute of clicking I have to say no comment. It's not a +1 but it's not a -1. It's a solid, good idea but it isn't one that I'm willing to see other things get delayed to implement. But that's just me.

It's super important to bring things to LWD's attention but please don't lose perspective. This may be the most important item to some people. But there are so many other things that could make so much more impact to every single user like reveal-per-character or rescan all links or quick creating prefixes or smartimage pin improvements or spell checking or better storyboard tools or improving performance issues or updating the documentation or auto-synching or or or.... It makes my head spin just thinking of the potential and that's not even 1/100th of the list I'm sure LWD is working their way through.
AEIOU is offline   #28 Reply With Quote