View Single Post
Murrdox

Old April 2nd, 2019, 08:55 AM
Hey folks, hoping someone can give me a hand here. I have submitted a ticket to LoneWolf, but the auto-reply says that processing time might be 3 business days, and I have a game session tonight!

Yesterday I was working on my realm on my laptop. When I was finished, I synced the realm, and everything was good. Then later at home, I logged into realm works on my desktop, synced the realm, and started doing some work. When I was done on my desktop I tried to sync the realm before I logged out, and I got an error saying "Sync Finalize Failure (-502)".

I thought there might be a server issue, so I just left it for the night and went to bed, but this morning I still can't sync.

I found another person with the error here:

http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=56510

But there is seems like the problem just went away. I'm also not using the Player version of Realm Works, but it's worth noting that I WAS playing around with the Player View when I was working on the realm of my desktop. So maybe it's related?

If someone can give me some tips on how to clear this error, that'd be helpful. I wasn't doing a whole lot of work on my desktop, so I won't mind if I lose the data I was working with... I was only playing around with image overlays, and how to reveal maps to players.

Any help appreciated, thanks!
Murrdox is offline   #1 Reply With Quote