View Single Post
Zaknafein

Old July 27th, 2017, 07:15 AM
Hello everyone. First time poster, let me know if I am not doing something correctly.

I am having trouble with setting up an encounter in Hero lab for 5e and I want to know if there is a solution or if what I am seeing is normal.

Basically, I create an encounter portfolio with several monsters in it. After creating the encounter,I modify a couple of the monsters to be different than their base instance. In the dashboard I see all of my monsters listed, and at the top is what I believe to be the encounter's CR and experience for completing. However, whenever I select a different monster in the encounter, the CR and experience change, and seem to be widely inaccurate.

Basically my question is: Is the CR and experience at the top of the dashboard meant to be the total of the whole portfolio? If so, is it supposed to change when selecting different monsters in the portfolio? Any information that anyone can provide would be appreciated. If there are any tutorials that explain the dashboard those too would be appreciated.
Zaknafein is offline   #1 Reply With Quote