View Single Post
Praetor

Old September 1st, 2010, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
You're on the right track here. The character's rank is maintained within the "acRank" field on the hero. So you would need to check that field value within the Condition test on the bootstrap. The problem is that there is no way to accomplish that via a tag expression. The tag expression applies itself to the race that bootstraps the ability, and the race doesn't have the appropriate info. The hero can be accessed via the tag expression, but only when testing tags - not field values. So there is currently no way to solve this. :-(

I just added to the todo list assigning the rank to the character as a tag - in addition to the field value. Then the tag expression can be used for what you want. I'll try to get an update to the SW data files out before the weekend. <fingers crossed>

Since you are mentioning a possible update I tought I'd bring to your attention a couple things. first is nit picky.
1) SW calls the Edge for healing Fast Healer, HL calls it Quick Healer.

2) Habit It's my interpretation that the minor form of habit imposses the -1 to charisma, while the maor form does not impose a penalty on charisma, but has all the withdrawal complications.

Currently HL imposes a -1 to both minor and major. This looks like someone left and "Else" out of the evaluation script shown below.

if (field[hinMajor].value = 0) then
perform #traitadjust[trCharisma,-,1,"Habit"]
endif
Praetor is offline   #4 Reply With Quote