View Single Post
thisuser

Old January 2nd, 2011, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duggan View Post
I'm not a current member of the Lone Wolf team, but my understanding is that Army Builder has always been a matter of providing the tool and having members of the fanbase do the updates. It avoids licensing questions entirely and makes the product cheaper for the users as a result. It's always been that way. We've been fortunate enough to have volunteers willing to keep things up to date and hopefully someone will step up to the plate. It's also possible that TheButcher is just off on vacation. He was active back in July and it's amazingly easy to lose track of forums on the Internet.

How far off are the current War Machine stats from what they should be?
Well, I bought AB because it listed warmachine as being supported so its a little bit of false advertising to have it listed on the box but then find out the stats are pretty wrong to make it unplayable and unusable (ie Warjack points are calculated wrong, stats and abilities are wrong and this was in just one character, mind you not all stats but enough to frustrate the people I am playing with ) and so I would ask for a refund BUT... BUT im willing to update the database but I would need some help from Lone Wolf which says in there FAQ that they help support the volunteers so how would I go about contacting one of them.

also I understand you are no longer a developer so its very much appreciated someone has replied but I would like an active developer to reply and maybe help me and other people get this set up.

Anyone PM me or reply to this forum but it very much appears the previous maintainer, THe Butcher, has moved on, so i would take it over if needed but I would need help

Thanks all
g
thisuser is offline   #42 Reply With Quote