View Single Post
MNBlockHead

Old January 2nd, 2019, 10:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruhar View Post
Does anyone use a touchscreen when running a game with RW?
Yes. It is very helpful when revealing areas of a map that can't be fit easily in a square. Instead of using the reveal painter with a mouse, I just use my finder to smudge reveal. It makes life SOOOOO much easier during a game.

The new polygon reveal tool will be used instead of touch for constructed areas, but there are still times where touch reveal will be more convenient. Natural caves or areas with rounded edges.

Quote:
Btw, the reason you don't want Dell...
Maybe, but I really like my XPS. I avoided Dell for over 20 years after poor experiences with Dell in college, but after Lenovo bought the Thinkpad line, I was very unhappy with my most recent Thinkpad and was looking for a new computer. A sales engineer recommended the XPS, after reading up on it, I gave it a shot and have been happy overall.

My only complaint, is the keyboard. I really miss the old IBM Thinkpad keyboards. Also, I don't like not having an easily removable battery. I've never had a laptop batter last me two years and my XPS's battery is no exception. Replacing the XPS battery requires opening up the laptop. Which not only is annoying when your battery is no longer any good, but you can't pack an extra battery and swap it out.

RW Project: Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition homebrew world
Other Tools: CampaignCartographer, Cityographer, Dungeonographer, Evernote
MNBlockHead is offline   #716 Reply With Quote