View Single Post
Vlan

Old August 2nd, 2020, 11:26 AM
Since I figuared something out and spent to long I thus got logged out. So this will be quick and dirty.

I currently only have 2 issues, because why typing this I realized how to fix the major one. Again both for the Visionary General commander archetype I'm trying to add.

First even though I have the archetype replacing the Combat Training (cSoMCTComm) ability. I still receive the talents it would normally apply. My best guess is that I've got a tag somewhere that is still giving the the usual progression because blended training adds the general combat training ability (abSoMCmbTr) back to my character.

Next up, and really it's something I can just deal with. My secondary magic 'stuff' is wrong. Caster Level displays just fine as a Low-Caster, but Spell Pool, MSB/MSD, and Concentration are all wrong.

Spell pool only shows my chosen ability mod.

MSB/MSD display the base values. Though interestingly the mouse hover tool tip seems correct-ish. For example the MSB of my 5th level test displays this:
Code:
Base (+0) = +5 (casting class levels)
Total = +0)
MSD of course showing the base as 11.

Concentration also only applies my ability mod, but that's more an effect of my wrong MSB.

Thanks in advance for any help/direction on how to fix these!

Last edited by Vlan; August 2nd, 2020 at 04:02 PM. Reason: spelling
Vlan is offline   #930 Reply With Quote