View Single Post
lortondm

Old July 13th, 2013, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lpye View Post
Awesome! Thank you for the quick response. If I could impose a bit further..

I've checked out some of the links in the forums and from various searches on Google, but I haven't been able to find a nice definitive list of known tags OR if that isn't available because the tags vary based on system, a surefire way of finding the tags within your ruleset.

I'm a developer by trade and am not afraid to dig through documentation or search through code, but I've been stumped as for where existing docs (particular to Pathfinder rules) can be found and/or how to search through existing code to find what I need to do. At least outside of trying to create a feat based on an existing feat.

Any help there?
I had posted the same question as above elsewhere and hadn't gotten an answer and I see none follows this user asking it either. So I thought I'd re-up the question.

More to my immediate need, I found this thread because I'd like to recreate an Old Greyhawk feat called Companion Guard Style. It allows weapon finesse, essentially, to apply to the use of longswords and longspears.

Can anyone help explain to a non-programmer like me how to modify the hero.finesse thing to change the weapons it applies to so I can include that eval script in this new user feat I'm creating? (Please be very mechanistic with me -- step one, go to X and do Y, step two, etc.)

Thanks.
lortondm is offline   #6 Reply With Quote