View Single Post
Fenris447

Old January 6th, 2021, 02:14 PM
Preview: Spell Adjustments

So I got a bunch of spell adjustments done. If you want to preview them, copy over these files from my branch on our GitHub:
  • COM_5ePack_PHB - Adjustments.user
  • COM_5ePack_TCoE - Spells.user
  • COM_5ePack_XGTE - Spells.user

Copying/Updating the files
Click on each of the files at the GitHub, then open the same file on your computer in Notepad. Copy the full text from the GitHub version and replace the entirety of the file on your computer. Save that file. Once you've replaced them all, save, close, and reload Hero Lab.

Spells included
  • Alter Self (just the natural weapons option)
  • Awaken
  • Barkskin
  • Darkvision
  • Elemental Weapon
  • Enhance Ability
  • Enlarge/Reduce
  • Guardian of Nature
  • Haste
  • Holy Weapon
  • Mage Armor
  • Magic Stone
  • Magic Weapon
  • Otherworldly Guise
  • Shadow Blade
  • Shillelagh
  • Skill Empowerment
  • Slow
  • Transformation

What other spells do you want adjustments for?
Because we already have some adjustments or other functions for them, spells that do simple things like Temp HP or a straight AC bonus won't get their own adjustments. Spells that summon particular creatures can mostly be done by adding such a creature through the Encounter Builder. I'm likely going to add a few things like Animated Object, Phantom Steed, and Tiny Servant to the Encounter Builder to work that way.

But are there other spells that you find yourself wishing you had a quick way to apply? Let me know so I can look into them for our next release.

And one more thing...
These files also add new adjustments to add Damage Resistance, Damage Immunity, Damage Vulnerability, and Condition Immunity to a Hero. I'm shocked they didn't already exist (and am a little afraid they DO and I missed them anyway), but now they're in. Enjoy!

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!

Last edited by Fenris447; January 6th, 2021 at 02:20 PM.
Fenris447 is offline   #859 Reply With Quote