View Single Post
ruhar

Old September 5th, 2020, 02:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daplunk View Post
Sounds like a familiar story. I can see a familiar community forming behind you again in hope.

We all know how it already ended for the Realm Works corner though. We stood behind you for years through the copious issues LWD and you have personally endured. You got to a point where you were finally ready to launch the ability to make some money and the next minute you pull the rug out from below our feet and drop support altogether.

<SNIP>

I wish I could have moved on from LWD altogether. But the old Rob made great tools and the competition hasn't quite caught up to you yet.
I completely agree. I stood behind LWD and Rob even when people were starting to complain. I talked to Rob at GenCon, he was very helpful in explaining how to do things in RW. I was so impressed that I often held my tongue and even gave my support during disagreements. Then out of the blue Rob kills everything. Dead.

RW is still a great program and I still use it. But my loyalty to LWD and to Rob is dead. We all believed and supported the dream. As GMs, we do a lot of work to create the sessions we run. We deserve some help with the process and RW did that. But Rob killed it. We still use RW because it's still good. But in time, something better with better support will come along. When that day comes RW will fade away.
ruhar is offline   #9 Reply With Quote