View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old December 23rd, 2011, 07:31 AM
Nice this seems to be picking up.

For those that plan to be doing allot of work for this project I would recommend we get you setup for DropBox. We have a Pathfinder folder setup and it worked out really well for the d20 project.

If you just have a single creature or two you wish to add you can just attach the .user file to a post in this thread.

DropBox is 100% free and is a cloud based software that is as easy to use as copy/pasting your .user files to the new DropBox folder on your computer. Anything put into the folder is synced back to the cloud and then to everyone's computers that is shared on the Pathfinder folder. Plus it provides 30days of backup also so if your computer crashes we won't be losing your work.

So for those interested send me a PM with your email address and I will send off the invite to the Shared folder. Then simply follow the very simple setup with includes downloading a very small piece of software. Once setup then everything currently in the Community Project folder will get synced to your computer.

Thanks

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #11 Reply With Quote