View Single Post
MagicSN

Old January 19th, 2013, 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by duhtroll View Post
Please allow me to add another mention of the human sorcerer alt class ability of selecting an additional spell per level (one level lower than max level).

I had the ability to add these until today. As soon as I deleted them and started over in a build I was working on, the "add custom alt class ability" (or whatever it was called - I no longer have the option) disappeared.

I know it has been mentioned before, but after searching I have seen no update of whether it has been fixed supposedly, or if there is another way to make this ability work short of adding custom adjustments and not adding HP/Skill Pts at each level to compensate.

Is there an answer yet? Not in a hurry - just can't find this on the forums. Thanks.
What sort of ability is this? A class feature? A feat? Can you provide me with the name of this ability? (I don't know that much on sorcerers...). I could look into it.

Also a portfolio file of a character with the problem would be nice (you can contact me at tirionareonwe at gmail.com directly

MagicSN
MagicSN is offline   #121 Reply With Quote