View Single Post
joepacelli

Old February 20th, 2019, 03:57 AM
I agree 100% with Philderbeast.
I also have been monitoring the updates and looked this morning and saw the last update was 12 days ago but I didn't want to say anything because I don't want to sound negative.
But I must agree, the updates have shared little information and when they did offer information it wasn't much on the progress of Content Market, but some of them focused on the 64-bit switch.
While switching to 64-bit is a much needed improvement it's not what the majority of people are waiting for. We are waiting for the promised Content Market that's now YEARS in the making with excuse after excuse.

And now in the latest update you notice they give a date like end of this month or within 2 weeks. they now say "we’re hopeful we’ll have good news for everyone in the very near future. "
Define near future - 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, 1/2 year, etc..

If you sort post's by replies and ignore the top sticky posts, my post I created http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=58633
on June 21st, 2017 is the top post with over 720+ replies.

I started to enter the data manually end of last year for a new campaign I was going to start, Curse of the Crimson Throne and was hoping to have CM before end of 2018 and purchase this data package.
As of now, I've stopped entering the data manually because it takes too much time and I need that time to prepare for my campaign since it's now started.

I've basically using the book and the only thing I use the laptop for is quick searches of the pdf's of my books.

I don't even log into Realm Works because I don't see a point too.
joepacelli is offline   #6 Reply With Quote