View Single Post
Sendric

Old May 24th, 2012, 04:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skaven View Post
This project is ongoing.

I have finished all the feats and the races (yes, even Able Learner).
Had to skip on the monster races because of some internal error i can't manage (see my previous post).

Now i am delving in the Chameleon Prestige Class (i bet the other Prc in the book would be a breeze).

A question for all coders: Is there a way for a class to add a second "Spell Tab"?

Chameleon get to choose from Arcane and Divine spells every day. So i wanted to put in the character sheet the Arcane Spells (for which they have a normal spellbook), which is easily and already done, but i couldn't find the way of adding a second "Chameleon" Tab to put the Divine Spell list (and manage the different total spell, based on Intelligence and Wisdom, respectively).

Can someone help me?
Are you working on Aptitude Focus? It looks like the chameleon gets to choose between arcane or divine, among other things. This seems like something you'd have to do as a custom ability, which would mean adding spells with a script. I'm not entirely sure how to do that off the top of my head. Is there another class that does something similar?

Last edited by Sendric; May 24th, 2012 at 04:56 AM.
Sendric is offline   #7 Reply With Quote