View Single Post
mMerlin

Old August 20th, 2014, 09:51 PM
I have already submitted a bug report for the single camera issue. As a 'fudge', you can get multiple cameras added, by first turning off the previous camera. Then HL will let you add another, although it complains again as soon as both are turned on at the same time.

Another way that sort of works, is to add multiple cameras a once. In the sensor housing, Add Modifications, select Camera; set stack to "Add Single Items"; set quantity to 2; click "Add & Close". That adds both cameras, but they are both red, with a validation warning of "You have installed the same modification twice on the same item". Again, turning off the extra camera(s) gets rid of the warnings.

I was able to add modifications to each of the cameras without any problems, as long as I stayed within the capacity (3) and availability (12) limits. So more details will be needed for how you tried/failed to do that.

Full HL path for testing ("|" separators are windows change breaks):
New Profile | .. | OK | {drag} Resources A; Vehicles | Add New Vehicles | MCT-Nissan Roto-Drone; Add & Close | {leave vehicle checked as separate character}; {Dashboard} {MCT-Nissan Roto-Drone} {make this the active character} | Gear | Add New Gear | Handheld Sensor Housing; Rating 3; Customize | Add Modifications | Camera; {Stack} Add Single Items; {Qty} 2; Add & Close | {first camera} Edit this Equipment | Add Modifications | Flare Compensation; Add; Low Light Vision; Add & Close | OK | {second camera} Edit this Equipment | Add Modifications | Thermographic Vision; Add; Vision Enhancement; Rating 1; Vision Magnification, Electronic; Add & Close | OK | Add | Close

The main status information for the roto-drone just shows "handheld housing (3)", but in the Gear summary (for the roto-drone), Handheld Sensor Housing shows modifications of both cameras, and the enhancements to them.
mMerlin is offline   #4 Reply With Quote