View Single Post
Pirogoeth

Old July 16th, 2018, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Thanks for the report. I'll take a look.

Update: This is working correctly. Once Manticore Belt is selected, the bonuses to Jump and Spot are applied. The bonuses increase when you add Essentia to the Belt (which can be done on the In-Play tab). The spikes will also appear once you've added essentia. This is because the description indicates you can fire your spikes a number of times equal to the amount of essentia applied to the belt, which implies that if you have no essentia, you can't use that weapon.

I am seeing another bug pop up when applying essentia to the belt which I will try to track down.
Huh, for me the Totem Chakra bind just does nothing with the Manticore belt, (ergo you should be able to invest two total essentia sans feats, one into the belt normally and one granted from it being bound to your totem chakra, giving you a total of two spikes and +4 spot and jump at level 2) The essentia invests correctly for the belt itself just not for the Totem Chakra, yet works correctly on every other bind I've tested. Weird

Edit: To clarify as an example if I am personally being unclear (sorry if i am..) If I had Bloodtalons bound to totem and no essentia invested I would have a +0 to hit and no bleed. I invest 1 point via the standard method it would become +1 to hit and 1 bleed, and if I invested in the totem chakra it would become +2 to hit and 2 bleed. For Manticore Belt, when bound and no essentia you are correct there would be no spikes, and if I invested as standard it would become +2 to jump and spot as well as 1 spike. Totem chakra does not give me anything however it should grant me a total of 2 spikes and +4 to jump and spot when invested. So there is a total of 2 essentia invested yet hero lab says only 1 spike and only +2 to jump and spot.

Last edited by Pirogoeth; July 16th, 2018 at 03:00 PM. Reason: Clarify
Pirogoeth is offline   #779 Reply With Quote