View Single Post
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 23rd, 2015, 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogue_jm View Post
The issue I had seems to have resolved with the latest update (build 205). I noticed the loading of the database showed "Rebuilding Index" for while (at least more than I have noticed before), so I am guessing the Index Rebuild Rob had mentioned was the resolution.

Spoke to soon. The issue continues. Have just lodged new error report. I have also tried rebuild of index and removal of preferences.xml, but to no avail. Error comment is "Wrapper objection found within list".
We had to force the index to be rebuilt since we changed the rules for names (minimum length of 2 and new characters treated as part of the name). So it appears the rebuild fixed that problem.

The issue with the "wrapper object not found" is completely different. We will investigate shortly. That issue should apply to a single topic, so you should be able to work within RW on everything else. Just avoid that topic for now. If you can't launch because that topic is active in a tab, see my suggestion up-thread for deleting local preferences. That should get you operational on everything else until we get the current issue resolved.
rob is offline   #27 Reply With Quote