View Single Post
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 10th, 2019, 01:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by piscis View Post
Hey all -

Now that a good chunk of Second Edition Chronicle of Darkness / Changeling 2e is out and available through drivethru RPG, is anyone planning on setting up HeroLab with the updated rules? My understanding is that it is similar but different.

Thoughts?
To be honest, you'd want to do the file yourself. I did a V20 file, got it fully functional and ready to go, and White Wolf told me not to distribute the file. They didn't care that I'd made it or if I used it for "personal use" but they were firmly against distribution. If anyone did a file for V5 or even chronicles of darkness (which is getting absorbed into V5 from what I can tell), they wouldn't likely be able to distribute the file.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #2 Reply With Quote