View Single Post
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 5th, 2014, 09:09 PM
Required data packages: Dark Sun requires the following data file packages.
  • Pathfinder CORE package
  • Pathfinder Ultimate Combat: Piecemeal Armor & Inferior Materials rules required for Dark Sun campaigns.

If you do not possess these data packages, Hero Lab will throw errors upon initial installation. I am still in the process of getting the Psionic elements and feats in this setting working. These elements will work correctly once I have had time to fix them.

Update Plans The following list outlines the current plans for future releases.
  • Dark Sun: House Rules this book was only recently brought to my attention, classes and races will be updated to comply with this 3.5 to Pathfinder conversion as time permits. It may take a while before I get all of the options in this book finished.
  • Dark Sun: Preclusion Fixes some of you are getting preclusion error messages upon starting hero lab forcing it into "safe mode" because you do not own the data packages for Ultimate Magic or the Advanced Player's Guide. I will be moving the preclusions from these books into a separate .user file that you can delete upon downloading the update if you don't possess the extra data packages. In addition, I will be sourcing these options to an alternate source option so you can just unclick them on the config screen (I need to test this to see if it works).

In regards to Preclusions: Many race options do not exist in the Dark Sun setting. These races have been eliminated during the cleansing wars and are now extinct in the setting. These races will eventually be added to list of preclusions, meaning that their sources will also be added to the required list of items.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.

Last edited by RavenX; April 4th, 2014 at 10:08 PM.
RavenX is offline   #2 Reply With Quote