View Single Post
zarlor

Old September 14th, 2013, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atimrogers View Post
Actually, the fix I was referring to was the fix that keeps overlong weapons or powers sections from writing on top of the the activated adjustments section and instead scrolls them onto the next page when they bump up against that section (this was corrected in the new update; before this, those sections would just print on top of the activated adjustments record). Basically, I suspect all it would require would be updating your extended character sheet to build off the character sheet included in update that just came out. But I'm not the guy who's smart enough to do it.
Oh, I just thought that would have been fixed since I thought I told all of that stuff to just keep spilling over if it was too long. I'll see if I can figure out just what it was Mathias changed on the official sheets so I can incorporate that, too. As I mentioned I'm on vacation right now so I'm not exactly sure when I'll get some time so I may not get a chance to look at it until Tuesday or Wednesday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbearwillis View Post
1) In the setting adjustment tab Cape added the no power points. If I have that checked in my setting tab, I don't have to have it checked in the configure hero window for it to work correctly on the normal print out sheet, but on your sheet for some reason the setting adjustment for no power points doesn't work without the no power points box checked in the configure hero window. Any idea how to get it to work with your sheets.
I'll try to see if I can figure that out, too, although I wouldn't have thought anything I did would have made a difference there, unless the difference was something they changed on the official sheets just with this last update as well, which is entirely possible.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #17 Reply With Quote