View Single Post
Farling

Old November 3rd, 2019, 11:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jflevesque View Post
Hey guys and gals,

I have just finished cleaning up a csv file for import for my ToA game (creatures only), and I am getting a validation error during import:

Encountered validation error for the import XML: The 'format_version' attribute is invalid - The value '4' is invalid according to its datatype 'urn:lonewolfdevel.com:realm-works-export:version_type' - The MaxInclusive constraint failed.

I did a quick search of the forums and didn't find anything pertaining to this. Also, it seems to completely block the import process. I am using v2.7 of the import tool, in case it is related to the tool.

Did any of you ever encounter this? Any fix or workaround?
I noticed with the latest version of RW that was released that the version number of the file got increased.

I haven't yet done an analysis to see what might have changed in the format of the structure/data parts of the file.

I will get a look over the coming week and see if I can ensure that imports will start working again.

Farling

Author of the Realm Works Import tool, Realm Works Output tool and Realm Works to Foundry module

Donations gratefully received via Patreon, Ko-Fi or Paypal
Farling is offline   #525 Reply With Quote