View Single Post
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old April 29th, 2014, 05:52 PM
I spend a lot of time just tinkering with Hero Lab's coding under the hood. For me, testing how something works and playing around with the code is a learning process for me. Much of what I've learned in 2e's coding will enable me to go further in Deathwatch and even simplify a few things when I go back to it (Agent linkages are a blessing, but having learned how forms work without gizmos is a major help as well). I toy around with the code a lot just to figure things out. I ask for help when I run into an issue I can't figure out. That's when I start barraging Mathias for help. (Sometimes it's literally an orbital bombardment of questions, and I appreciate the assistance and teaching he gives me.)

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #16 Reply With Quote