Thread: 3.8 bugs
View Single Post
Duggan
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 2nd, 2010, 10:45 AM
I've got the specific items noted down on my laptop, which unfortunately is not able to access the Internet where I am right now, but there are a couple of items that don't have Mecha and Manga set as their source, meaning they show up when you don't have that book checked. ^_^ Most of them, the blame can be placed on me. I'll see if I can't hook up the laptop tonight to get that updated.

Feats
Twin Weapon Strike
Spirit Empathy
Menagerie (which still doesn't operate quite right in terms of being something you're supposed to add to Pet to allow multiple pets. *wrinkles nose* Same thing with the feat to make the pet Heroic... I couldn't figure out how to wrangle the rules)
Pet (and while this is outside of the source feat setup, one probably shouldn't have the various Pet feats unless the character has Pet or Menagerie)

Equipment
Suan Tou Fung (not it! )

Power Options
The Acute and Accurate Chi options show up under Super-Senses instead of under Chi Sense. Chi Sense also picks up a few too many modifiers from Super-Senses. I should have just bit the bullet and duplicated the entries for things like Precognition and Postcognition linked to Chi. Your choice.
Duggan is offline   #5 Reply With Quote