View Single Post
Fenris447

Old February 20th, 2020, 08:15 AM
Here's the relevant stuff I have. It has everything that's relevant to the Bard with placeholders for each ability/feature.

Personally, I think sticking to 1 single CFV source and controlling the addition of the features through an adjustment -> configurable is the cleanest implementation. I mentally groan every time I see how bloated out our configure hero screen already is. I'm going to take a stab at adding your code in for the Bard expanded spell list.

Code:
  <thing id="p5CCFVBrd" name="Class Feature Variants - Bard" compset="InPlay">
    <usesource source="p5eCFVUACP"/>
    <bootstrap thing="cfg5CCFVBrd"></bootstrap>
    <exprreq message="Test"><![CDATA[#levelcount[Bard] >= 1]]></exprreq>
    </thing>
  <thing id="cfg5CCFVBrd" name="Bard Variant Features" compset="Configure" uniqueness="unique">
    <tag group="Helper" tag="Allow1Abil"/>
    </thing>
  <thing id="cBrd5CMgInsp" name="Magical Inspiration" description="&lt;just needs text&gt;" compset="CustomSpec" uniqueness="unique">
    <tag group="AllowRCust" tag="cfg5CCFVBrd"/>
    </thing>
  <thing id="cAll5CSplVers" name="Spell Versatility" description="&lt;just needs text&gt;" compset="CustomSpec" uniqueness="unique">
    </thing>
  <thing id="cAll5CPrfVers" name="Proficiency Versatility" description="&lt;Needs programming&gt;" compset="CustomSpec" uniqueness="unique">
    <tag group="AllowRCust" tag="cfg5CCFVBrd" name="Bard Variant Features" abbrev="Bard Variant Features"/>
    </thing>
  <thing id="cBrd5CXSplLst" name="Expanded Spell List" description="&lt;Specific to the Bard, needs coding&gt;" compset="CustomSpec" uniqueness="unique">
    <tag group="Helper" tag="SpecUp"/>
    </thing>

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!
Fenris447 is offline   #9 Reply With Quote