View Single Post
TobyFox2002

Old December 12th, 2013, 07:23 AM
Well, this has been a learning experience but, this particular exercise has been a success. I want to thank you for your help. I will post the finished result when I get all of the regions and feats that are linked with them.

But, that's a lot of finding them and cross-referencing back and forth with the well whatever. That's data entry, not coding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Yes. I should probably point out first that Mathias has rather nicely added some good information in the Pathfinder forum on this. Check it out here: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=21688

Anyway, as to the condition, I think that's what you are looking for. I assume you are concerned about racial HD being included. Races with racial HD add the tag "Classes.Race" to the hero a number of times equal to their HD, so counting the class tags should be equal to the HD. Let me know if I've missed something.

As to your second question, I don't see why not. Traits add a tag to the hero, so if you wanted the trait Abrasive for your pre-req, you could do this:

Code:
hero.tagis[HasTrait.trAbrasive] <> 0
TobyFox2002 is offline   #5 Reply With Quote