View Single Post
Silveras

Old May 21st, 2017, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
That has been my concern the whole time when this came up. The biggest being for many players that don't live on the Paizo forums having multiple versions of the same class is going to be confusing.

My take is, just like in 3.5 days, the latest printing of the rules is the version that should be used. WotC did this and now Paizo does also. It seems like a common method for small game companies to fix issues.
The thread I mentioned on the Paizo forums is asking for a definitive statement whether or not this is the policy Paizo is following. I believe it is, based on past comments about various products, but I don't have a particular quote to point people at to say "yes, this is indeed Paizo's policy".

Overall, I can see LWD is in a tougher position, though. They have an official license, and that pretty much means they have to conform to what Paizo decides is the official version of these things. At the same time, they have their own paying customers to consider, and avoiding causing them inconvenience is also necessary.
Silveras is offline   #18 Reply With Quote