View Single Post
Teresa

Old March 22nd, 2019, 03:15 PM
This is probably really simple (I'm sure it is) - but the "see this article" link is getting me a 404 page, and I'm actually going over the explanation quoted below thinking "it can't be that simple!?"

Quote:
To import a file that you've downloaded, you'll need to start Realm Works and open the realm you want to import the file into. At the top of the main window, click on the Share menu item and then click on the Import button. This brings up a form where you can choose which file you want to import. For a more detailed walkthrough, see this article.
So, I've downloaded my files, they're waiting patiently in my download folder. I just create a new Realm to import the file into and then find the file in the download folder and import it... Can I just erase the downloaded files, then? Should I keep them in a folder for RW downloaded files frokm which to do the import process? Is there another best approach here?

PS: awesome work, Robb and team! The content market is easy to navigate and understand even to someone who finds online shopping a bit convoluted.
Teresa is offline   #10 Reply With Quote