View Single Post
Silveras

Old March 22nd, 2017, 05:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckorik View Post
I have to agree - there should be a way to link a snippet to more than one container - not by creating copies but having a link to each container. I'd like to see the player 'view' also get the ability for the players to have a small section of their own where they can drag and drop links to stuff - it would really let them customize a spot where they can organize their own notes.

No two people take notes the same way, or organize their thoughts the same way.

If the above could happen it would be *huge*.
But some of that already exists, or is planned to.

The snippets will link to each Topic automatically. What you're proposing is not "linking" in the sense that Realm Works uses the word but making Snippets independent of Topics and only loosely connected to them so as to allow more than one "home" or "site" per Snippet.

Player View is a GM-version tool that allows the GM to show something to the Players "live at the table". The Player version of Realm Works is the same software as the GM version; it is the Players' accounts that limit their functionality. The Player version of the software allows for the creation of User Notes... which should link to revealed Topics just as the GM's does.

I wish I could speak with more certainty on that point, but my players refused to use it, so I don't know for sure what state that's in.
Silveras is offline   #10 Reply With Quote