View Single Post
SSiron

Old February 18th, 2019, 11:31 AM
Ok, looks like that was just a glitch, but I also noticed something that has been partly bothering me for a while.

In the thing_disciplines.dat, you have the disciplines sorted alphabetically, instead of by section. (Command, Conn, Engineering, Medicine, Security, Science... instead of Command, Conn, Engineering, Security, Medicine, Science)

It doesn't really have much of an effect, except when someone decides to edit/create their own stuff and get the wrong label attached due to not realizing they may be different. (I know it would take forever to alter all the files to make corrections, just thought I would point out a possible issue for others to notice and deal with on their own.)

Also, I the career events issue was a minor glitch. It's working now, however, I did notice that at least one of the career events is adding a point to the wrong discipline. (Encounter with an Alien Being is adding to Command instead of Science.) I corrected that one in mine, but may have to go through all the events to make sure they are operating correctly.
SSiron is offline   #79 Reply With Quote