View Single Post
zarlor

Old June 5th, 2015, 10:00 AM
Well, for situational Edges we have the ability to make them "Activated" or not, which is, admittedly, irellevant for people only using printed sheets, but for those using HL at the table it's pretty useful to just check the boxes that apply.

As for name limitations on the sheets, there are some ways around that but it mainly takes copying the files that generate the sheets and modifying them, and they are a real pain to work with (since I've done it to make a "full" sheet which does complete descriptions and such on the printout for most things, I have a post here about where to get that if anyone wants it.) That's definitely one of the things I would really like to see in Hero Lab, a much easier way to modify output. I think that's true for every setting in Hero Lab, even, since even with Pathfinder they've had a couple of other folks on the forums make sheets, but there is not really nice way in Hero Lab itself to do it.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #5 Reply With Quote