View Single Post
Incendiaeternus

Old October 9th, 2019, 01:22 PM
I just ran into the first one I can't put into the Vanities system. It's one of the convention boons. Why I would love just a tab where we could put all these together. Feats and other things has a you picked this it has options, select from the drop down. That's what I would like to use for this.

Skillful Merchant (Exchange): Your work with the Exchange has increased your profits in business ventures. You gain a +1 bonus on all Day Job checks. In addition, you may select one of the following boons. Cross the other off your Chronicle Sheet.
Business Partner: Aaquir al'Hakam respects your business acumen. If you have at least 20 Fame, you may spend 1 Prestige Point to become one of Aaquir al'Hakam's official business partners. In addition to lending you the weight of his own credibility, he provides you with some of his closely guarded secrets for finding good deals. You may use Appraise or Profession (merchant) in place of Spellcraft to identify magic items. The DC of this check is 20 + the item's caster level.
Renowned Sczarni: You know that rising to the top of the business world sometimes requires playing dirty. You have made a name for yourself as someone who is unwise to cross, and in so doing earned the respect of the notable Sczarni leader Guaril Karela. If you have earned at least 20 Fame, you may spend 1 Prestige Point to be formally inducted into the Karela family. Intimidate becomes a class skill for you. If Intimidate is already one of your class skills (or later becomes one), you gain a +1 competence bonus on all Intimidate checks.
Incendiaeternus is offline   #5 Reply With Quote