View Single Post
Jay_NOLA

Old April 10th, 2018, 03:51 PM
It has in parenthesis after the item name (Gutterware) regardless of which version I buy. The strain and cost is showing correct though.

Yeah I figured with the equipment it was setting stuff need to be fixed and some stuff entered in that got left out.

Since you don't have the setting you might want to snag the bundle while it is still available since it is the entire line of everything ever made for it for 90% off. It wont be available after the the 20th.

http://www.rpgnow.com/product/238706...DLE?src=newest

Also, do note David of Gunmetal Games has been updating it with items the got omitted from it over the last few days. So keep an eye on the product page discussion for it to make sure you buy or re-buy as need to get everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarlor View Post
1.) Where does it show the grade after you've bought it? It's a long list so you do have to scroll down to get to the higher grade stuff on the purchase list, but when I do grab the higher grade stuff I do at least see the difference in strain cost (and the price to sell that it gives me if I try to drop it from my sheet).

One thing I did notice is that those are not on the Hero Stat Block output, though. And they are not on my "Extended Character Sheet" so I guess there are new categories I'd need to add for stuff, but I don't see the grade listed on the standard printed sheet or pretty much anyplace else, really. Which would be nice to see.

3.) Core weapons won't show when a data file is set to not use standard gear, which may be appropriate for a setting that has specialized gear, and especially one that has what would be standard gear but with different specs/cost, which I'm going to guess would be the case here. I think the only real workaround for that would be to modify the data file on the Setting Adjust tab and on the Interface Zero setting uncheck the "No Standard Gear?" checkbox. I don't own the setting so I could really tell you if that is really the way it's supposed to be, or not. The file's author would have to help out there.

I can't really help with the other ones, though, sorry. That'd be the data file author, which is CC, I believe.
Jay_NOLA is offline   #3 Reply With Quote